Friday, August 7

Craft Stamper Feature ~ Woo Hoo



If you happen to pass by a newsagents today (Aug 7th) I might just be in this months Craft Stamper... Woo Hoo. In fact if you take a little look my card is on the front top right corner (louder Woo Hoo). For this issue I have created a few projects with USA theme with step by step on how to create faux suede.
Have a look at Katy the editor's blog and click the picture to take you to the Craft Stamper website...
If you can't get to the newsagents like me sometimes... you can definitely buy a copy from Janice at Sir Stampalot... on line just if you're interested, LOL!



This ATC wasn't included in the article so thought you could have a little taste and a sense of what else is in the magazine. . .

And just to tease I thought I would also show a little sneaky peek of one of the projects featured...





Thanks for stopping by and I would love to see if you try some faux suede? Leave me a comment and I'll come over and see.
So I finished packing the children's stuff and now I need to through a few things in a bag for me and OH then we're off for a well needed break down in little Dorset. Which means I will be MIA but I have scheduled a few posts especially tomorrow for the first Basic Grey relaunch challenge...

HUGS HOLIDAY Y HUGS Kim :)

8 comments:

Minxy said...

i had a quick flick through the mag and saw your work.. not realising that at the time though!! lol WELL DONE YOU xx you must be super chuffed x

hugs ♥ Minxy ♥

Katy said...

I've got my copy!! :) Fab work Kim, love all you work :)

xx

Lottie said...

Congratulations - I have a copy too - and have just subscribed.

Well done

Jo Nevill said...

Loved your tutorial Kim and would love to have a go at this - just need the right tools first !

Your card was absolutely fantastic. Many congrats !

Hugs,

Jo x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

love the article Kim! The tutorial was great and looks like a great technique. Your cards and fridge magnets look amazing!
Hugs Judy xx

theneon said...

Congrats on being published! Good job. I love this adorable card and it certainly shows your talent and I can understand why the mag would want to showcase your work.

Darlene said...

I just HAD to pop over from the challenge blog and tell you how SUPER CUTE this creation is!! Totally Awesome (now I sound like my granddaughter, LOL)! Fantastic!! What fun!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful article Kim x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites