Saturday, May 23

AAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!! I have NO telephone line...

I haven't had my telephone line working since Wednesday afternoon and am really quite behind I had so much planned for this week, well I popped round a friend's house last night (it's alright for the little ones to have a late night sometimes LOL!!!) and quickly scheduled this for the doodle challenge over on the BasicGrey blog this week...


Haven't edited the photos very well either... hoping to be back on line within the next 48hrs. Doodled - around stamped image, on leaves, coloured some of the sanded dots from the embossing, and doodle dots on the punched border!




Materials:Paper: BG - porcelain, white card,
Stamps: BG - porcelain,
Ink: Colourbox queues, brown drawing pen.
Die's: Nestabilities label 1, Sizzix - decorative accent, Fiskars - border punch,
Other: 3D foam, paper flowers, Cutb'g E.F, tracer. AC - velvet ribbon,

Have a great weekend, HuGs Kim x

8 comments:

June Houck said...

I like your sanded dots technique..I will have to remember that. And your ribbon is SCRUMMY!

I hope your telephone line is up and running soon :)

~amy~ said...

yipes, you poor dear...I hate it when tech goes wrong in my household...gorgeous card..that ribbon is absolutely fantabulous!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's so beautiful Kim!!

Dawn said...

It's just so annoying Kim without any computer...

Your card is just stunning - love those stamps,

Dawn
x

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful! i love the stamp you have used.
hope you are back on line soon.
love teen x

Sammi said...

Stunning card Kim!!! It's beautiful!!
Hope your phone gets fixed very soon!!
Sammi
xxx

Chris said...

Hi Kim, sorry you've been without the phone line for so long, hope it's sorted soon, it creates havoc when these things happen! I love your card, gorgeous doodling and the birdcage image is wonderful! Love the distressed dots and the lush ribbon. Speak soon and hope you're having a good BH weekend. Hugs, Chris xx

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Kim. I love how you put the BG stamps together. I love your sanded dots too and your flowers. Beautiful.

Hope you get your phone sorted out soon.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

JO x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites