Monday, August 25

PTW challenge sketch

Just a quick post, I made this for a male birthday and it's using Katharina's sketch #26 sketch challenge over at PTW, I turned it on it's side.


The sun was shining, does it make such a difference to the true colours!



click images for a close look!

Materials:
Paper: BG boxer, Wood paper, grey board,
Die's: Sizzix journal,
Stamps:
Basic Grey Clear Stamp Set - Flourish Edges, Inkadinkadoo - Birds Galore, PTI mixed messages,
Ink: Versamark, Red colourbox,
Other: Chocolate & green EP, Tim's blending thingy, Adhesive paper lace, glue, 3D foam, raffia, yummy BG button.

Thanks for stopping by! HuGs Kim x

12 comments:

Sammi said...

Kim it's absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colours, so elegant and lovely! I also love how you turned the sketch on it's side!!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Kim! I love the circles - a fab idea! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Lisadwb said...

Lovely card!! You always have so many wonderful details.
I got caught up on all the post I missed last week- your flower wrap is stunning!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stunning card ,fabulous colours and image ,brilliant ,Dawnx

Peet said...

Gorgeous Card!!! Love it!!!

Shirley said...

Great image Kim and the rest of your card really helps it pop! TFS

zita said...

hello my darling,
been looking at your blog every day, waiting for you to upload my amazing birthday card.
love all the cards you have posted. do you ever win any competions? i have had a look at other blogs but still think your is the best and most professional. not that i am biased or anything!
everyone in ibiza wants you send more cards with some for men especially and different occasions.
missing you loads and looking forward to seeing you in the winter.
sending lots of love and sunshine ibiza hugs for you, steve, dillon and maoliedigh.
mwah mwah XX

Debby said...

This is gorgeous! I have something for you on my blog. Hope you have a great day!

Sue said...

oh kim this is gorgeous the colours are stunning :-)

sue
xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the colour combination

Annie said...

what an adorable image that is and fabulous colouring - love the glossy accents and the flying butterfly! annie x

~Emma~ said...

Hi Kim. Sorry for not being around but thank you so much for your lovely kind message..it was much appreciated. I love this card and have been giggling at your sisters comments! LOL! Hugs Em.x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites