Sunday, April 20

Catch up & Competition reminder.

As you know I'm just a little busy at the moment, and I'm dying to get into my crafty stash and produce some cards. Before Maoleidigh arrived I had made a few cards so thought I would share them with you.



This was based on the Saturday sketch on Lauren's blog and I used the people for the image to go with the cute Thursday challenge to use people.
This was a great sketch, I know the idea was to use plain paper but I love this pattern and used plains to coordinate with it.


click to enlarge


Thanks for stopping by and just a reminder that my blog candy competition closes tonight at midnight and I will announce the winner tomorrow. So you can still keep them coming look forward to seeing them. HuGs Kim x

4 comments:

Felice-nst said...

wow.. ur card is so colourful. Fantastic.... I love the Layout...

Sammi said...

Kim - this card is just gorgeous.. love the paper, the colours are great AND that stamp is too cute!
Great sketch :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love all the circles! You did a fab job on your coloring-WOW!!! Lovin that.
TFS!

Anonymous said...

Cute card - love all the elements you used.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites