Sunday, February 10

Dimensional Lilac

I have covered two challenges with this card...

The DCM - Paper pesto Template

This week dare is an extra special one! Paper Pesto are entirely sponsoring this weeks dare AND providing a spot prize for one of our lucky darer's too!
with the challenge over at Suzanne's blog...

As you may or may not be aware I love the colour lilac.... your challenge is to make a card with this colour on it.I don't mind what type of card or what layout as long it has lilac somewhere!!



Really went to town with the lilac. As I had lilac die, thought I would try it in shrink plastic... which I sanded, coloured with ink pads of varying shades and shrunk the individual pieces. To put together I covered the base with glossy accents and laid the little flowers into it, while the glaze was still wet I poured over some glitter. I just left it to dry and was very pleased with the result, it feels strong enough to be jewellery.

The window I used rub ons, sticky sheet I covered in glitter which difficult to see in the photo and adhered to acetate. The butterfly is a dimensional sticker from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, HuGs x

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow this is brilliant. Great details.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colour

Suzanne said...

Thank You for playing this is beautiful good luck Sue :o)

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love the lilac embellishment.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites