Tuesday, December 4

CARDMAP DAY TWO

Caardvarks Challenge....


We have a very fun week in store! Join us as we reveal a CardMap sketch each day for a week! You'll find our interpretation of the sketches, and you're invited to share your creations!

This is their sketch today.....






I like this sketch ad used the same AMM couture- Swanky designs papers as day one.


I die cut the decorative accent in grey board and trimmed. I then heat embossed a few times (layers) to give a glossy finish. The flower is cut with vellum and texture card. Both embellished with gems.


Thanks again for stopping by! have a great day! Kim x

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hiya Kim, Absolutely beautiful, love the colours and depth. Thanks so much for the sizzix info. I shall pop over now and buy myself a christmas prezzie. :)
Mich
xx

SmilynStef said...

Wowza ... this is beautiful. Love the embossed chipboard and I never thought of using vellum for a flower ... it looks great.

Sandra said...

Ilove the die cute and the flower! Great card.

June Houck said...

I love your swanky card!!!

lauren bergold said...

this is VERY elegant! i love the idea of heat embossing the chipboard...i'm definitely going to try that!

Misty said...

This is awesome. I love the scroll! TFS
Misty

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent card!!! love it :)

Rhi said...

This is beautiful! I did your tag (finally!) :)

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites