Wednesday, November 7

Started Christmas Gifts


I embellished these bags for two lovely little girls for their Christmas gifts. Each one has a dress on the back and their names on the front.
All the pieces have been die cut from fabrics that are fused on bondaweb. The easiest thing I could think to do and they came out really well.

The flowers and bags have been attacked by the crop-a-dile (this machine is the BEST)

In the picture I haven't put the names on yet just so I can keep the surprise but they are now attached under the flowers so as sisters they know who's is who's.
Each bag will hold one of the pretty rag dolls I just couldn't resist!
Thanks for stopping by I will upload more creativeness when it's done!



No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites