Thursday, October 25

I'm Still Here!!!

It has been sooooo long since I last posted on my blog apologies...


So, that leads me to tell you the reason why...






I've been feeling so off colour recently... I'm expecting, I'm pregnant! Yes, baby number 2 is growing! I'm about 4 months yippee!!!






I feel terrible saying I'm feeling soo ill and tired (too tired to even put the computer on shock!!!!) it's not like pregnancy is an illness is it? But seriously, have I felt sick this time round - nothing like with my darling Dillon. Nausea started and is still going it's not every day but it's so wearing. Don't get me wrong I don't want to turn this into a moan but I just wanted you to know why I've not been crafting and sharing as much with you all!




My energy is slowly on it's way back to me and I treated myself to a some new dies and I have managed to create a few cards so here goes... I'm back in dribbles I think......












No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites