Saturday, August 4

Sketch

Vellum Butterfly

This was for the sketch challenge on SCS I used some embossed vellum to go across the card blank I adhered this by folding it over the corners with double sided tape.




The corners I cut from red paper with scallop scissors although it is a little hard to see under the vellum. The butterfly I stamped with Versamark and heated then I applied perfect pearls to give the image a shimmer.







The oval I stamped with flowers I then stamped two more on separate card stock coloured using my pigment pens and cut out. I layered to give a 3d effect using 3D foam (that I needed to cut quite small) as you can see in pictures.






Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites