Monday, July 2

Just Testing picture uploading


Thought I would say hello and upload some pictures of cards I have made in the past because my blog is looking very empty.




Okay, this is just a test to make sure I know how to post a picture. I'm hoping this one is the happy birthday dad.

Yippee second pic....


I made the circle appertures with circle cutter and raised the picture on 3d foam. The embossed metal embellishments I created by copying the tool images from a catalogue and free hand over them. The little pencil is coloured from a cocktail stick.

Thanks for looking and welcome to my blog, keep posted I hoping to upload lots more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog-land. :o) Hope you will enjoy doing this. Lovely card. I like the raised background. TFS!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites